We are a Christian community with the goal of bringing the love and light of Jesus into the world. We desire to become a light house in the city, providing an environment where God's love and God's Word are nurtured in the hearts of people - making them complete, strong and mature, able and available to the full extent of His purpose - becoming the Radiance of Christ here on earth!
Passion for God
Compassion for people
Light to the world
To be a light that will draw men
to Jesus Christ.
Matthew 5:14 - John 8:12
our core values
our discipleship journey
At Radiance of Christ, we put value on the discipleship process. It is our goal to help people become true followers of Jesus Christ.
"19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” - Matthew 28:19-20
we believe that:
1. The life of Christ needs to be reproduced in every individual.
2. Discipleship is a process of transformation into Christ-likeness.
3. Every person should be given an opportunity to become a fruitful disciple of Jesus through an intentional spiritual growth process
We build people through a process of discipleship called the Light Path (L-path) journey. Here, people are trained and developed to become leaders of others. Importance is placed on winning the lost and discipling other believers. Ministry involvement and fellowship with fellow believers are also promoted.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, revealing the will of God.
- The one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent, self-revealing “I AM”, and has further revealed Himself in the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Man was created good and upright, for God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness”– Genesis 1:26. Man, by voluntary transgressions, fell into sin and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- Jesus, eternally with the Father, took upon Himself the form of man, being born of the Virgin Mary,
lived a sinless life and gave His life on the cross as the supreme sacrifice for our sins, purchasing our
redemption with His blood. Being raised te third day from the dead, He ascended into heaven and is seated
at God the Father’s right hand.
- Salvation is found only in Jesus Christ.
- Water baptism by immersion shall be administered to those who have repented of their sin and have
believed in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Scriptures teach a life of holiness.
- Sickness and death are the result of man’s initial sin. Christ came to set us free from the law
of sin and death and purchased our physical healing in the atonement.
- The giving of ten percent of one’s income is an integral part of the Christian’s walk with the Lord.
- The resurrection of the dead in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain at
Jesus Christ’s Second Coming is imminent, and is the blessed hope of the church.
- Heaven is a real place that God the Father has prepared for all those who follow after His Son, Jesus Christ.
“The Devil and his angels, the Beast and the False Prophet, and whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, shall be confined to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death”- Revelation 19:20