Who we are
We are a Christian community with the goal of bringing the love and the light of Jesus into the world.
We desire to become a light house in the city, providing an environment where God’s love and God’s
Word are nurtured in the hearts of the people – making them complete, strong and mature, able and
available to the full extent of His purpose – becoming the Radiance of Christ here on earth!
Our Mission and Vision
Vision: We exist to be a light that will draw men to Jesus Christ.
“You are the light of the world…let your light shine before others,
that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” – Matthew 5:14
Mission: Passion for God. Compassion for People. A Light to the World
Our Core Values
Save souls. Honor God. Imitate Christ. Nobly serve. Empower others.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, revealing the will of God.
- The one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent, self-revealing “I AM”, and has further revealed Himself in the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Man was created good and upright, for God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness”– Genesis 1:26. Man, by voluntary transgressions, fell into sin and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- Jesus, eternally with the Father, took upon Himself the form of man, being born of the Virgin Mary,
lived a sinless life and gave His life on the cross as the supreme sacrifice for our sins, purchasing our
redemption with His blood. Being raised te third day from the dead, He ascended into heaven and is seated
at God the Father’s right hand.
- Salvation is found only in Jesus Christ.
- Water baptism by immersion shall be administered to those who have repented of their sin and have
believed in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Scriptures teach a life of holiness.
- Sickness and death are the result of man’s initial sin. Christ came to set us free from the law
of sin and death and purchased our physical healing in the atonement.
- The giving of ten percent of one’s income is an integral part of the Christian’s walk with the Lord.
- The resurrection of the dead in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain at
Jesus Christ’s Second Coming is imminent, and is the blessed hope of the church.
- Heaven is a real place that God the Father has prepared for all those who follow after His Son, Jesus Christ.
“The Devil and his angels, the Beast and the False Prophet, and whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, shall be confined to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death”- Revelation 19:20
August 11, 1985
– Radiance of Christ Ministries, International, formerly known as
Warm Bread Christian Fellowship, held its first worship service in Conpinco Bldg.,
Sta.Mesa, Manila. Forty people aended that service.
September 1, 1987 –
The church moved from Conpinco to the 1,800-seat Maya Theatre
along Edsa, Cubao in Quezon City. Soon thereaer, the name of the church was changed
to Warm Body of Christ Family International.
February 22, 1995
– Groundbreaking rites were held on a newly acquired lot along
9th Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City and construction of the worship centre started on April 29, 1996.
– This marked a leadership transition followed by the changing of its
name from Warm Body of Christ to Radiance of Christ Ministries, Int’l.
December 9, 2010
– This marked the 25th Grand Anniversary celebration of
RCMI at Greenhills Christian Fellowship Centre in Ortigas, Pasig.
2010 also heralded the commencement of the discipleship program also known as
the Light Path or L-path.
Augu st 19-21, 2010
– The first Encounter event was held and RCMI has been
holding yearly Encounters ever since.
Ju ly 18, 2015
– First ever ENGAGE conference introducing the Ethos (culture) of
December 13, 2015
– Another milestone in the history of RCMI, its 30th anniversary,