Exodus 14: 10-18
Isaiah 43:16-19 says God will make a way when there seems to be no way. He is the Way Maker. God is giving us a promise of provision. God is declaring that He is still able to make a way for us.
How will God make a way for His people? [Paano makakagawa ng daan ang Diyos para sa Kanya mga hinirang?]
I. Change Your Attitude. [Baguhin Ang Iyong Saloobin]
- Your Attitude Reveals The Real You.
- Change your attitude about life.
- Your Attitude Is Always Your Choice.
- No Matter What Happens Look For Good and You Will Find It.
- Be Transformed By The Renewing Of Your Mind Through The Word Of God.
- Attitude is everything.
II. Do The Possible. [v.13] [Gawin Mo Yung Posible]
- Your works testify to your faith [James 2:17-18]. Your faith has actions, so God comes to Israel and said, “Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on.” [v.13]
- Ask God For Wisdom. You need to seek God for wisdom. Para saan ba ang karunungan? Wisdom is the principal thing, wisdom brings success. Wisdom is the ability to apply knowledge accurately.
- Do the possible and God will do the impossible. So move and God will move.
III. God Does The Impossible. [Gagawin Ng Diyos Ang Imposible]
- Sometimes God tells you to do what the mind does not understand.
- God is A Way Maker! He will open a door that no one can shut. He will give you favor where you haven’t had favor. He will give you increase where there is not had an increase. But you have to check your attitude. Are you still living with that optimistic attitude of expectation?
- What have you learned from the message?
- Are you in a situation where it seems there is no way? Share.
- Pray unto one another.